Please join us Tuesday, February 19, 2019, for a day of PA advocacy from 7:30am-12:00pm at the Colorado State Capitol, 200 Colfax Ave, Denver, CO 80203. We will meet in the Capitol Basement Room 107.
On that morning, HB19-1095, a bill to promote PA practice in Colorado, will be heard in the House Committee on Health and Insurance and we need your presence to show your support for the bill’s passage.
Everyone is welcome to attend. For those of you who are interested in testifying in the following areas, please contact Business Manager, Kelley Mazur at email@example.com
- PAs that are handling the business aspects and practice reimbursements, while practicing clinically, who are unable to have majority ownership in a practice.
- PAs who have been practicing in the same specialty for the last 3 years that want to have liability for the care they provide to patients.
- Physician who believes the liability of PAs decisions should rest with the experienced PA.
- PA to speak about the value of having supervision at the practice level.
- A PA practicing in rural areas to speak about to how the changes to PA practice will increase access to care.
Representative Landgraf, one of our bill sponsors, will be hosting us in the Capitol Basement in the Committee Room 0107 beginning at 7:30 am.
Come meet our lobbyist, tour the capitol and advocate for the future of PAs in our state!
Please consider giving to our advocacy campaign.
- CAPA Advocacy Day 2019
February 19, 2019
7:30 am - 12:00 pm
Venue: Colorado State Capitol